Van Aid '24

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RvNaut

Reaction score
Hello Newcomers,
In late Jan/early Feb a gathering of people will convene to help their fellow nomads. The aim is to help those with financial hardship and those that needs skills they do not have, create a better living space for themselves in their vehicles. The gathering has no manager. It is up to the people coming to work out among themselves how it all happens. Please see the linked post below for more information on what Van Aid is and how people can be best prepared for it.

https://vanlivingforum.com/threads/van-aid-2024-what-is-van-aid.49053/#post-595496

Hello Newcomers,
In late Jan/early Feb a gathering of people will convene to help their fellow nomads. The aim is to help those with financial hardship and those that needs skills they do not have, create a better living space for themselves in their vehicles. The gathering has no manager. It is up to the people coming to work out among themselves how it all happens. Please see the linked post below for more information on what Van Aid is and how people can be best prepared for it.

https://vanlivingforum.com/threads/van-aid-2024-what-is-van-aid.49053/#post-595496
Am I too late to be able to participate in this? I only just learned about this today.

Am I too late to be able to participate in this? I only just learned about this today.
You are not too late. Read the information in the posted link. It has the dates posted. It is in early February.

To participate you just go there. There is no leader or camp councilor or advisor. You are the person who has have to figure out what project you want to ask for help with before you arrive and then bring the needed materials with you. You are the person who has to stand up at the event and ask for someone to help you with your project. Once you get there you will be expected to help others too.

This forum is a good place to ask questions about potential projects you might want to work on. But you had better get to it quickly as you are running out of advance planning time and you will likely need to obtain materials and supplies for the project. Remember, just one project, do not plan on getting a whole build done. So get busy and start discussing in this forum what you want to do if you are unsure about what needs to be done. The clock has already started ticking.

Last edited: