Traveling in Montana- split from: If you have chest pains..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yellowstone bears are more talked about, but those big fuzzy buffalo are quite dangerous also and responsible for some nasty incidents with photographers. If it's a buffalo, I wouldn't get out of the car.     ~crofter

Yeah, and the Buffalo in Alaska are really big.
-

I watched (in horror) people getting out of their cars and approaching buffalo and elk when we were at Yellowstone. It was not wise and, frankly, seemed a bit like harassment. Poor animals.

lenny flank said:
Little Bighorn Battlefield is not very far away.

Drove right near it and I wanted to see it. Was with a small group and I got out voted because they already had seen it.

QinReno said:
. . .  if you knew it was me you would have played a "gut-evacuating" note, or whatever you called it. Probably 50 Hz at 50,000W. Just a joke.

Ah, the brown note (~7 Hz).  I sat too close to a fire when I was a kid and it really warped my sense of humor  :p

crofter said:
Yellowstone bears are more talked about, but those big fuzzy buffalo are quite dangerous also and responsible for some nasty incidents with photographers. If it's a buffalo, I wouldn't get out of the car.     ~crofter

Buffalo wander around the tent campground Teddy Rosevelt NP South.

Ahh, 7 Hz that sounds more like something would move the earth.