Trailer repair

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunny

Reaction score
I've made arrangements for the ding the trailer incurred when my stunt on I-10 failed. Also going to have the roof resealed and new rubber on it. There are no leaks I could find, not bad for an 1988.

Refrigerator works on electric but Jimin denver could not get it to light on propane. Same with the furnace. Structurally sound and that's what matters. Actually started packing it with a few things. Reality is setting in about giving notice here.

Working on the address thing with the VA and played phone tag today. I am going to see the Administrator the 22nd right after my Pacemaker tune-up. He and I made friends when we both gave depositions at my lawsuit (hearing actually). Not good friends. Frenimies maybe? Bailbondsman on stand-by.

I've bought most of the basics for my solar, the final touches I need JiminDenvers help. 

So I'll start meeting the "predatory dogs" and many others out there.

White GMC with a big ass dent in the rear quarter panel and a Terry Trailer. Flag me down. Sit a spell. Take your shoes off.

Rob

IMG_0245.JPG1988-fleetwood-terry-122-p2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    241.2 KB
  • 1988-fleetwood-terry-122-p2.jpg
    1988-fleetwood-terry-122-p2.jpg
    84.4 KB
What does your schedule for heading back west look like, Gunny? Still on isn't it?

I managed to get an earlier appt with VA and got that over with. Got my DL renewed and waiting on it to come in.

Hi Dennis, I got my license renewed also. After the repairs I plan on heading west and meeting JiminDenver to guide my solar install. I would like one of my first visits to be Utah and these trails;

http://sanpete.com/pages/atv?gclid=CNufr9ab7M8CFQQQaQodrfgDrg

I haven't ridden the atv much and would like to get some use out of it.

What are your plans?

Rob

That looks like a good place to get some use out of it. Pretty much decided to head to Utah first myself. Monument Valley and the Parks there. I would be poking along taking pictures.

Other than that I haven't even planned the particular route yet. I want to be in the area before it gets too busy.

It seems interesting because you can ride your atv on the side streets legally. I need to either use it or sell it. Let me know when you head out, perhaps have lunch or meet.

Rob

Bend a few rules and get the money from the trail riders. Will do. Probably be end of the month give or take.