tn newcomer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdeepcreek

Reaction score
I just stumbled on this site. Tons of great information, thanks to all the posters. I think what I want to do is get a van for an extended (3 month or more, as long as we enjoy it) road trip and then for shorter trips in the future. I'm not very handy when it comes to building or repairing things, but I do have some skills. Right now we are in the thinking/dreaming stage.

Welcome to the group. There's a lot of good information already posted here, and quite a few skilled people who can offer advice and information. Toss your thoughts out here, and hopefully you'll be able to refine them to the plan you want.

We're glad your here!! But we are required by law to include warnings of known side-affects:

The happiness you find by this life is Habit-Forming and Addicting! :p

Bob

Welcome to the CRVL forums! I have to agree with Bob - this life is habit forming. After three months you may not want cut your road trip short! :-D

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.