Three women dump cheating boyfriend, live in bus together

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copy the address, open a private window (Firefox) and you can see it without a subscription.

What a great story!

Oh no. They finally caught up with me, thank God the other eight girls I am seeing are still fooled by by charm and good looks. I wonder if they’ll sell me that bus when they’re done.

Naturelover you are for ever the optimist when it comes to acquiring women in your life. when will you learn its not worth the effort  :angel:

Maki2 - I love to joke, It feels good. Do you know how many comedians are bipolar? a great many. Robin Williams was one of my favorites. Of course he stopped taking his meds had some other medical problems on the way and dealt with it in the wrong way. It is often said there’s a little truth in every jest. Truth is I miss my wife so I often joke about women and me getting together, I didn’t notice that till someone pointed it out to me a few weeks ago. But that’s probably the truth in my humor I’m lonely, I miss my Mrs.. I will continue to attempt to make humor. But the other part of it I guess it’s just wishful thinking. I saw the pictures of those three young women on that bus they were “Purdy”but I’d rather have my 67 year old woman back. I got comfortable with her. She was an angel, always up in the air harping about something.

Apparently, the cheating bast*d doesn't have a particular physical preference in partners.

That bus looks to be an ex-USFS fire crew bus. I can understand replacing the flooring.