This could SAVE YOUR LIFE!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willy

Reaction score
Download and save to your computer, and maybe even print it out. It's called "Where There Is No Doctor, a village healthcare handbook" This goes beyond basic first aid into actual 'doctoring'. I shoulda renamed the pdf., but didn't, so there.<br>

this is a most excellent book. look for where there is no mechanic, where there is no dentist, where there is no&nbsp;veterinarian.<br><div>absolutely worth having any/all of them. good for you Willy!</div>

theres another one or 2 out there, older books written by a woman doctor in 3rd world country. fuuny, warm and full of know-how. can't remember name though. will try to find.

Hmm i can see where this and other books would be worth the few dollars...<br><br>Thanks...<br><br><br>

Aunt Meg said:
cheap is good, free is better!
<br><br>&nbsp;Just goes to show that wimmen are crazy.. I let them know that I'm both cheap AND free (you'd think that they'd be fighting amongst themselves in order to get ahold of this prime specimen of manliness) but nooooo..<br>