The Winter Has Quite Literally Driven Us Crazy.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See you in September (or October)

One of our fav restaurants! The clams and chowdah!!!

Part of Shaws did collapse, though!

In Alaska we called it "cabin fever". But it has a scientific basis there because of the lack of sun. It's proven science that humans need sunshine for mood regulation and without it we suffer.

There have been studies that showed that Viamin "N" for nature (including lots of outside exercise and sunshine) is as good for reducing mild depression as is anti-depressants--and no side affects! Of course for severe depression nothing will do but meds but it still might reduce your dosage.
Bob

Hi Cyndi! I wrote the article! Thanks! I found this link by checking the incoming hits from the Clam.

And it's funny - we actually have both a '92 conversion van and a late '60s vintage camper we're working on up here in Gloucester. One of my upcoming pieces is going to be my (sarcastic) displeasure with my husband slowly becoming "a van guy".

So now you got me to join here! :D

Yup and here i am, kts hubby, the guy who has lurked on here for about a year before deciding upon the van purchase. My first post, haha. I still think there is enough content for her to do an entire blog mocking my van ways, but There's always too much to do

OMG!!! I am swooning!!! You guys are my heroes!!! Your humor saved me this horrible winter. I share your work with many that have fled MA. They need to be reminded of what they are missing!

When I can get off my hill and get to Gloucester, dinner is definitely on me!

You made my day!

Welcome to CRVL!

If you've had enough of winter, perhaps we'll see you at the RTR in January, next year!