The official 2017 RTR event page has been posted on

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang, I will not do the facey thingy. is this the schedule for the seminars? is this info posted somewhere else? highdesertranger

It's just a who's going kind of thing, no schedule or anything. You're not missing a thing, HDR

You are not alone HDR.  I don't do bookface or that chatsnap thing either.

I have a facebook account, never ho there
I also have tweeter, never go there either
LOL

This is what I was just saying to a younger future dweller, too much social media makes some of us older folk grumpy? one or two sites enough for me. My brother keeps me in the loop from facebook as he knows it is a no for me.

Yogidog said:
This is what I was just saying to a younger future dweller, too much social media makes some of us older folk grumpy? one or two sites enough for me. My brother keeps me in the loop from facebook as he knows it is a no for me.

Smiley after grumpy not question mark, I know it makes me grumpy!

I'm thinking about going to the RTR, first time if I do. So is it OK to arrive a day or two early or late?.

no you must arrive at exactly 8am on the first day or no one will talk to you. just kidding. come when you can, leave when you must. everyone is always welcome. highdesertranger

Absolutely, Vanman. People will be coming and going throughout the entire 2 weeks

Many people will arrive in the Quartzsite area in Mid-November and stay till March. Though most generally move around some in that time. Lots of great places nearby: Yuma, Holtville, Slab City, Anzo Borrego, Joshua Tree, Lake Havasu, Ajo. Some will even take short or long trips into Baja or other parts of Mexico.

I'm not sure if I'm slow or dense or what, but I.can't seem to find 2017 RTR schedule, can someone please help a slow fellow??? :) :D

I hope to get there early, just to familiarize myself with the area, and to figure out, what I want to see, go see it, meet folks from here, and other places, just enjoy the whole process.

For those who are on FB, the CRVL FB Event Page for the 2017 RTR has now been updated with all of the current information. It mirrors Bob's blog post from yesterday.

Latest posts