The future of Stealth Parking

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citytravelfotos

Reaction score
I believe that in the future, at least to the police, it will be impossible to be "stealth."<br><br>Why? &nbsp;<br><br>New police technology is why.<br><br><br>New abilites to see through walls<br><br><br><br>http://gizmodo.com/oh-great-wi-fi-networks-can-be-used-to-see-through-wal-609356785<br><br>Or even drones the size of mosquitoes and birds, perhaps with wall penetrating heat sensing technology, that can secretly eavesdrop on you:<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

When President Carter put out a profile of bad guys, My privacy went away. After that I have always had the police called on me wherever I go unless I have visited the same store several times. It is surprising how many people have warrants that call the police on me.&nbsp; Right now the Police are so busy dealing with the bad guys you have little to worry unless they think you are a bad guy. Because of the "security" I have not had to talk to the police. IT was all on the video and other witness. I walked away. I would never talk to them about something I was involved in. Only a written statement with request to prosecute. <br><br>People put out a lot of hype about stealth. Never was 100%. Bad guys have been using it and the police are getting wise. <br><br>What creationode said is quite true - <br><br>"<span id="post_message_1278849517"><strong><em>Have a correct heart and the poo-lease will be the least of your worries.</em></strong>"<br><br>Try being very happy all the time. People will try to hurt you anyway they can. If you are a traveler, they will contact people where you are going and they will try to hurt you as well. That happened to me when I was on my boat. All you have to do is tell somebody where you have been and they have all the bad stuff (real and made up) on you. </span>There are books on how to get away from this. IF this is what you need I suggest you do it.<br><br>The Police have never bothered me, only to check ID. It has been the people who's religion was to pick, bad mouth, harass, harm or .... that is the trouble. Some of these need to hide from the police.<br><br>James ALA Lynx<br><br>James AKA Lynx<br><br>"

Unless you're actually doing something wrong by stealth parking, why would the police care that you're sleeping in your vehicle?<br>this seems more like fear mongering than useful advice.

Is it better to be ignorant on such things? &nbsp;Being in the dark is not a good thing if one needs to plan. &nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>The stealth forum exists because people are afraid of being hassled. &nbsp;Why else would one go stealth?