Taking off on the 1st of Nov.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mbinmo

Reaction score
I have been following Bob when he just had the CRVL website.  I was a van dweller back in the early and mid 70's in my VW Bus,  back then they just called us Hippies. Left because the draft was coming up and I joined the Navy instead.

I ended up spending a career in the Navy, then raised a couple of kids. I retired back in Feb. of this year. I spent my life traveling all over the world, yet I had not seen my own country. I don't want to spend my golden years rotting away in front of a TV. Plus I hate cold weather. So, I am loading up my Juke and heading out to parts unknown :)

Welcome! Many of us old timers started out in VW buses it seems.

Welcome Mbinmo to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger