Suggest some RV Parks in AZ

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I and my husband have planned to go on a trip this vacation across AZ. We have 2 dogs Rojer&Jem So we are expecting some dog-friendly places suggest me the parks, will they allow more than one dogs(Any restrictions for the specific breed) and is there any pet-friendly restaurants available and the park's amenities. Thank you.

I don't think many here use RV parks as this is cheap rv living. We mostly camp in the boonies in the national forest or BLM land without hookups.

I would suggest to look at the areas you want to go to on the internet and then search for RV parks in that area.

I know that many on this forum do use rv parks, not knowing what your route is makes it difficult to recommend any. Use your smart phone to google pet friendly rv parks any where you go and they will pop up. Hope this helps. Have fun on your travels.

Pet friendly restaurants. Try this website, it searches by areas for pet friendly places.
https://www.bringfido.com/

I think you will find that the common denominator of restaurants that allow dogs is they have outdoor seating. The health laws don't allow dogs to go inside.

B and C said:
I don't think many here use RV parks as this is cheap rv living.  We mostly camp in the boonies in the national forest or BLM land without hookups.

I would suggest to look at the areas you want to go to on the internet and then search for RV parks in that area.
Thank you! I don't believe google sometimes. So I thought some people may have visited the RV parks they can share their real experience.

maki2 said:
Pet friendly restaurants. Try this website, it searches by areas for pet friendly places.
https://www.bringfido.com/

I think you will find that the common denominator of restaurants that allow dogs is they have outdoor seating. The health laws don't allow dogs to go inside.

Thanks for the link you shared. I think it will be helpful.

Coyote  Howls in Why, AZ allows two dogs and has a nice dog park. I tent camped there in Dec. and Jan. this year. Weekly dry camp was 44 a week. Really nice dog friendly place. I have two dogs no problem.

Thank you! Do we need to reserve early? Is wi-fi available? Can you share the experience with your dogs over there?

I use the AllStays app a lot for campgrounds.

Their map function shows where they are located, tells of any pet restrictions and lists their amenities.

It’s best to call ahead for a site, in my experience.

jessica thomas said:
Thank you! Do we need to reserve early? Is wi-fi available? Can you share the experience with your dogs over there?

Coyote Howls is the kind of place you go when you don't have much dough and don't expect to get much because of that. When I checked a couple of weeks ago I found that their website has been hacked.

WanderingRose said:
I use the AllStays app a lot for campgrounds.

Their map function shows where they are located, tells of any pet restrictions and lists their amenities.

It’s best to call ahead for a site, in my experience.

Thank you! How about Bring Fido, Dogvacay?