Student Bus Conversion

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have liked to see it, looked interesting. But as I tried to find the right button to press and more and more pop-ups kept happening, I thought to myself "WTH is up with this site?!?"

A quick scroll down to comments section showed it wasn't me...that site seems to do little other than inspire vitriolic reactions from visitors... :(

BradKW said:
I would have liked to see it, looked interesting. But as I tried to find the right button to press and more and more pop-ups kept happening, I thought to myself "WTH is up with this site?!?"

A quick scroll down to comments section showed it wasn't me...that site seems to do little other than inspire vitriolic reactions from visitors...    :(

Sorry about that....here's a better link I found after googling it:

http://www.littlethings.com/college-students-bus-conversion-tiny-house-road-trip/

On second thought this is not the student bus we have seen before.  This one is better thought out, not as 'out there'.  The bunks are very similar to our shipboard bunks ("racks") in my Navy ship.  Even to the underbed storage lockers.

LeeRevell said:
On second thought this is not the student bus we have seen before.  This one is better thought out, not as 'out there'.  The bunks are very similar to our shipboard bunks ("racks") in my Navy ship.  Even to the underbed storage lockers.

Lee those bunks caught my eye also--luxurious compared to my 'old boat' (SSN-646)...may she rest in peace.