Still Alive, I promise!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffabear

Reaction score
Friends,<br><br>Firstly, thank you to everyone who has sent private messages wondering where I've wandered off to! <br><br>A little update: I drove to Boise for the holidays to be with my family. Grandpa has been having seizures and can't take care of himself, and grandma can't take care of him by herself, so I will be living out of Shaggy on their property to help gram look after the house. <br><br>Moose is doing well and at 15 weeks old weighs 32 pounds! She has made lots of friends here and gets along well with every dog she meets. She has learned a few tricks too!<br><br>Sadly, I won't be able to make the RTR this year. Perhaps I can make the rounds once grandpa improves.<br><br>

Fluff glad to see your doing OK, just posted about not seeing you recently! Got any updated pics of Moose?

Wow...great to know you are alright Fluff and your furbuddy is a beauty....thanks for the heads up and pix...sorry you can't make the rTR this year but it sounds like you have your priorities right!<br><br>Until later then...<br>Bri

Sooooooooooooooooooo good to hear froom you Fuffa!!! Stumpy and I are both sad you won't be at the RTR. Stumpy would have loved to give Moose a few lessons in pack mentality. He's a looker!!!<br><br>Good for you putting family first! Glad you can be there for them! <br><br>Are you doing anything with Shaggy?

Cyndi - I will be living in Shaggy beside Grandma's house, although there's a chance that they will let me convert the workshop into a studio.

Moose looks great! and you look good too! lol, glad all is working out for ya, and you can lend a hand with family.... thanks again for checking in! take care.....