Starlink - The Scoop From A Nomad

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lack of competition tends to lead to less service at a higher cost it seems, let’s hope it doesn’t remain a one man show!
There are from articles I read 5? more companies that have FCC permitting and have a satellite or three up and are now testing. Amazon is among them. They have a couple of years remaining on their trial permit period left before they need fully comply to all the standards. In the meantime they are very busy getting things fine tuned to start selling services.

Sorry but I am not in the mood to track down that article but I think part of the title for the website was “space news”. I need to finish my coffee and go get a shower and do laundry. So busy morning🙂

I need to finish my coffee and go get a shower and do laundry. So busy morning🙂
If you spray laundry detergent on your clothes, set the shower to the appropriate temperature, turn on some dancing music before stepping into the shower with your coffee (in a splash free cup of course), you'll have a ton of time left to enjoy the rest of the morning.

Neither you or your clothes might be as clean as if done separately, but it would be efficient in its own way.

anim_peep.gif

None of your suggestions work for my life style.
You do you and I will do me. My methods are definitely not based on madness but instead have very real logical thinking as well as experience with years of nomadic life behind them living in a very small travel trailer. For instance the laundry detergent. I travel with laundry pods, not bottles of liquid or even pretreating sprays. Space and weight savings! You not take coffee into public showers. My time is not limited, I am self employed part time so there is no rushing around. I have tinnitus, I no longer listen to dance music as it makes my tinnitus go into high volume for a whole day. Like I said you do you and I will do me.
IMG_1045.jpeg

Last edited:
None of your suggestions work for my life style.
You do you and I will do me. My methods are definitely not based on madness but instead have very real logical thinking as well as experience with years of nomadic life behind them living in a very small travel trailer. For instance the laundry detergent. I travel with laundry pods, not bottles of liquid or even pretreating sprays. Space and weight savings! You not take coffee into public showers. My time is not limited, I am self employed part time so there is no rushing around. I have tinnitus, I no longer listen to dance music as it makes my tinnitus go into high volume for a whole day. Like I said you do you and I will do me.
View attachment 36560
You do realize I was joking right?