[split]Cool van interior pics found online (warning- huge pics)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One Awesome Inch

Reaction score
I think I am going to post various images I can find on the web.

Some of them may be familiar. :p

cf0dd0783af612434226321c849b32c5.jpg

my-van-bed-made-use.jpg

my-van-left.jpg

roadtrek-back-view.jpg

stealth-camper-van.png

I tried to edit a couple of those pics to make them smaller... but the forum wont let me. :(

Show that two people *could* live in van. Get a roommate, split the costs and live *really* cheap. :D

5.jpg

shelves.jpg

new-kitchen.jpg

More details: http://tinycamper.wordpress.com/from-cargo-to-camper-van/

ahh unity I see, was looking for feedback. thanks for the pics. highdesertranger

I absolutely love this one... so clean and room for two.

5.jpg

overhead-and-underbed-storage.jpg

new-kitchen.jpg

shelves.jpg

girly-van-013.jpg

gails-van-4.jpg

More info and pics here: tinycamper.wordpress.com/from-cargo-to-camper-van/

Download Irfanview. It's a neat little photo manipulation program that will let you tweak your pics. Including RESIZING them...

Unity Gain,

The interior with the stainless steel accents is one of the best that I've ever seen! Do you know any more about the rig?

Jamo

What was it my Mom used to say about sitting too close to the tv screen? Do you thinks it's big enough LOL?

No kidding huh... Only flat screen I have ( bought it for $20 ) besides the 34" in the house... :)

This is a great pic. Shows you can have a comfortable amount of room, yet still have everything you need.

v39_zps85f1a5b6.png

Unity Gain said:
This is a great pic. Shows you can have a comfortable amount of room, yet still have everything you need.

Unity Gain: Just a suggestion, but perhaps if you are going to continue to post pictures of vans that are NOT your own, you should at least give credit to the owners of the van/pictures and/or details of where you found it.

Concerning the last one you posted, the owner of this van has extensive information of his van posted on YouTube. Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5IJivMu2ekLLxBWylLbviw/videos He also frequents the Expedition Portal 2WD/4WD Camper Van forums http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/forums/58-4wd-(and-2WD)-Camper-Vans

This van was not built to live in, it is a weekend camping mobile. The entire kitchen area is only usable when the rear doors are open, not something most of us VanDwellers could do.

A mod specifically created a new thread for people to post smaller pics of their vans. This one is intended for larger pics. If you don't like looking at them don't open the thread. I took the time to capture that pic off YouTube. I would hope that effort would be appreciated and I am sure it is by some.

Unity Gain said:
A mod specifically created a new thread for people to post smaller pics of their vans. This one is intended for larger pics. If you don't like looking at them don't open the thread. I took the time to capture that pic off YouTube. I would hope that effort would be appreciated and I am sure it is by some.

Did you even read my comment? I just suggested that you inform those reading the thread where they can find more information on what you're posting. Technically speaking, if you just copy pictures or video without credit, that is called copy write infringement, anyway.

No need for hostility.