Spiders and tigers and bears, oh my!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<div>It was suggested I should edit this post, for clarity, but decided to repost so anyone who thought I don't like big guys would see this.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>That was supposed to be " I abhor bug guts "</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</div><div><br></div><div>
twokniveskatie said:
</div><div>I would be willing to kill to protect my space, but I abhor guys. Especially big guys. I don't mind human though.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div>

Les- yes but much quieter.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Update: I have two in custody but neither of them are talking.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>The van is empty and it looks HUGE. Deleting about half of my gear.&nbsp;</div>

Cheri, I have such good memories of sitting in Hulk brainstorming decor :) I love hanging with you and the pup. You would be surprised at the van right now. A sleeping pad and bag, canoe chair, kitchen box and a duffle. It is so temptingto leave it like this! i am selling the kayak too. Simplifying even more.....