Song suggestions for grief/hope?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Wish I Was the Moon by Neko Case

You'll Never Walk Alone-- this version:

And, I know this isn't for everyone, but this has brought me much hope through so much grief: (from Yo-Yo Ma plays Ennio Morricone) Sergio Leone Suite: Deborah's Theme From Once Upon a Time In America...

How about "One less set of footsteps" by Jim Croce.

-Mike

Thank you guys SO much for the songs! I tracked down every one of them on Youtube. Some spoke to me more poignantly than others. All were keenly appreciated. And this morning a wonderful thing happened! I went to bed utterly drained, and empty of everything but the music, and I slept. For the first time in a week, I really slept! And when I woke up, there were songs of my own in my heart! My soul felt clean and hopeful, and I forgave. I forgave him, and I forgave myself. I celebrated the life we had, and accepted that my path from now on will be a solitary one. I don't know exactly where it will lead me, other than Colorado, next. But I know it will be Beautiful. I am going to have a Beautiful Life! One worthy of my kind and beautiful soul. Thank you all for your comfort!

What becomes of the Broken Hearted? Version by Joan Osborne on You Tube. No answers but always leaves me calm.

Latest posts