• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! 1991 Dodge Ram B250 Van Converted to Camper Van (Taos, NM)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GiWi

Reaction score
Selling our 1991 Dodge Ram B250 van with a 5.9 liter V8 gas engine and automatic transmission, located in Taos NM. Converted it to a camper van earlier this year.  The entire rear interior is new or nearly new.

For all the details and pictures please see our ad on Craigslist:
https://santafe.craigslist.org/rvs/d/taos-ski-valley-1991-dodge-ram-van/7038008791.html

This van provides reliable transportation, is mechanically sound, and runs well.  Tires have great tread, no leaks anywhere inside the van, full-size spare tire mounted on exterior of rear door, at just over 16 feet long and fits neatly  in a regular parking space. Has factory insulation in the walls, floor and ceiling for excellent temperature and sound control.  It's perfect for road trips and has everything you would need to be comfortable and is RTR ready!

$4,500.  Has clean title.  126,000 miles.  Serious inquiries only.  If you are reading this ad, the camper van is still for sale.

"Roof mounted 500 watt solar panel"...wow

MaTaLa said:
"Roof mounted 500 watt solar panel"...wow
Typo, should read "100 watt".  Thank you for the catch; I have corrected the ad.

good catch MaTaLa. I have never even heard of a 500 watt panel. does any even make a 500 watt panel? regardless if it had a 500 watt panel on the roof you would be able to see it, it would be huge. I have two 435 watt panels, each one is 81"x42" so a 500would be even bigger. highdesertranger

Things always flow better here when you intro yourself in the newcomers forum...just sayin' from experience

MaTaLa said:
Things always flow better here when you intro yourself in the newcomers forum...just sayin' from experience
Yes, I agree and normally I would.  I was helping a friend, an established member, to get the listing posted.

SOLD!  The van just sold.  Thank you for all the views.