Snow Birding in South America

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnHarrelson

Reaction score
[font=arial, helvetica]Some Snow Birds like to go as far south as they can... Why not South America for the winter ? [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica]It's fun, although I will admit that rowing the motor home that far can tire you out. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica]Just remember to seal up all the cracks underneath the motor home with caulking before putting it in the water. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica]Also make sure that your motorhome has windows on each side so both you and the wife can row together. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica]This keeps the motor home in a straight line. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica]With windows only on one side it tends to make the moter home go in circles and takes longer to get to South America. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica]Of course if you are rich enough to afford an outboard motor it will make for a quicker trip and you won't be so tired when you finally arrive[/font][font=arial, helvetica][size=x-small]. :) :) :) [/size][/font]

( I heard that.. yeh I am )

You weren't kidding around about putting this thread in Off Topic/Chit chat.

So what do you recommend for the toad? A tiny barge or raft of some sort? A pontoon?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

A case of party balloons tied to the frame.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk