Snake River

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txanne

Reaction score
<p style="margin: 0px;">Anyone here boondock around--near the Snake?</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Thats one of the most beautiful rivers in this country.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Its my big time bucket list ---my dream.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Thanks annie</p>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Hey there!</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">I used to live very near the Snake in Washington. I've also traveled a lot in that area of Idaho, Oregon and Wyoming.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">It is truely beautiful.&nbsp; It's also truely long.&nbsp; It runs through cities, agricultural and open areas.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Check at any ranger station to get information about limits to boondocking and fire regulations.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Most range land would be a good bet this time of year.&nbsp; </p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">If I can help just let me know,&nbsp; Happy Trails&lt;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">roguedogg</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Hey thanks</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">I got to Get wet At Twins Falls Idaho--but only for</p><p style="margin: 0px;">a few minutes.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Yes she winds and twist all the way to WYO.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">I will keep you in mine---I need to map a route</p><p style="margin: 0px;">and see about boondocking areas and the cost.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">I loved Idaho---Utah--Washington--some tough</p><p style="margin: 0px;">country.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">annie</p>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Hey Annie,</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">I forgot to warn you not to drive off road in any grassey area.&nbsp; Wildfires are unreal.&nbsp; I never want to be around another one.&nbsp; Lots of wheat fields.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">The folks over there tend to be friendly once you get them talking.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Have fun,</p><p style="margin: 0px;">roguedogg</p>

<p style="margin: 0px;">RD</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Thanks</p><p style="margin: 0px;">And thats&nbsp;good advice.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">If your in strange territory--a wildfire</p><p style="margin: 0px;">could be deadly--if you get caught and</p><p style="margin: 0px;">dont know which way to go-or are how</p><p style="margin: 0px;">to get out.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">That country is wild---and needs alot of thought</p><p style="margin: 0px;">planning.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">I appreciate your sharing--cause its my favorite</p><p style="margin: 0px;">place.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">annie</p>