Small plots of N. AZ land for sale?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogear52

Reaction score
Has anyone found any legit deals from land owners willing to "rent to own" small plots of AZ land with no restrictions at fair prices?

Coconino county has pretty tough restrictions on building. I'd recomimend Apache county instead which i over by the NM border. More land, cheaper and less restrictions. Bob

So is there cheap property available to purchase where you would able to park a travel trailer all year round? To use as a homebase when van traveling. And do some unrestricted building? Either az nm or nv or co.

akrvbob said:
Coconino county has pretty tough restrictions on building. I'd recomimend Apache county instead which i over by the NM border. More land, cheaper and less restrictions.   Bob

So what's the weather like during the winter? Light snow? Deep? Any?

Its at about 6000 so they get a real but mild winter. You can expect snow every year and lows in the teens.
Bob

Working on some land for a friend. It's on the west side of Flag, about 5,000'+. She's a realtor selling property in this area. If wanted I could pass on some questions and get back answers about what's allowed on land out here/how much/etc.

www.DirtTrackTravelers.com