Screw it

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there,
to everyone who posted already, would you allow me to add my thoughts too ?

Were we to concentrate down your feelings: 'walking (twice) away from it all. I just want to live free and be happy." Sums it up?

My sweetie (who used to walk 10+ miles daily) would love to walk... but for a decade stuck in a wheelchair, about 95% in a bed.
Innocent of any crimes, yet he serves, what for yrs. has been a life-sentence.
Yet, he is free & happy.
How you ask ?
Well 1. God/Christ is his ALL +2. keeping his mind unregulated & free...,+3. Loving himself :heart: plus me, & others.

Now before you object, that all such does not apply to you, consider
yet others forced to exist as in solitary confinement. A few such souls are "freer than their captors."

in other words, no matter outward circumstances, your ability & YES every human is able to exemplify this INside
Whether you like it or not, this part of your immortality is God's present to you, & how... you live it is your gift to God.
CHOOSE :) therefore to live free and be happy. 

Oops, thought it was a thread about construction techniques.   :rolleyes:

Several times in my life I've stumbled across a book about the right time I needed it. Perhaps walk into a book store and see if one falls off the shelf in front of you.

Lacking that - I recommend The Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda Paramahansa (only book Steve Jobs kepts on his Ipad and they gave them away at his funeral) or perhaps the entire Seth Material series starting with The Seth Material by Jane Roberts or else Seth Speaks but don't jump ahead any further than these two - a woman who channeled an entitiy no longer on this earth.

Sometimes just having new thoughts in your head make you look at the world totally different. Maybe Mary Poppins will do it for ya.

^^^Wonderful book suggestion!!! I have it & read it 3x, I'm sure I'll read it again & again over time. I really loved the Study Guide to that book. We worked it for 3 months in a reading & book study group of 12 people. It was an amazing mind & discussion adventure. I still ponder on ideas from that one book today! It is not edu type psychobabble, just real life.