?'s on a couple parks in Florida

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkett788

Reaction score
Heading south to Florida.....any information on any of the following parks?? Interested in general park cleanliness, noise, safety, **dogs running loose **, type of pads, ease of driving in park,etc.  Woman with 14' travel trailer and senior service dog. Looking for park below $400. This is what I've found so far. Really wanted to be around Jacksonville area (NOT IN CITY), but haven't found anything cheap enough for that area yet.  Because of senior dog (long hair BLACK dog) I want constant air conditioning. **Further south there's a nice little RV park called Cedars Lakes RV Park. Rent is $300 (+ ELEC). I rarely went over $15--except June-Aug).Nice little park (30-40 sites--nice pool.) Already lived there for 7 months. Want to try out a new place. Left for Hurricane and haven't gotten back...
Kelly's RV Park in White Springs, Fl
High Springs Campground High Spring
Panacea RV, Panacea FL
Rocky's Campground, Perry, FL
    Thanks for any info!!

Think I found a new home. Kelly's RV park (White Springs, Florida) said yes first, but called back to say they reached their limit. Referred to "sister" park called Futter's 4 oaks--said "just around the corner". Reviews online seem very favorable. So I made a reservation for Mar. 1. Only a 4-5 hour move, but much, much cheaper. Close to recreation--if you like to hike! And I do. So let's see if this becomes a home for this old lady. LOL If anyone knows anything I might want to know, please let me know.

There are several in my area, most are pretty close to the Interstate, but I do not believe they advertise.  My best guess would be to look for the signs and check them out.  There are also a few a pretty good ways off the interstate as well.  Locals usually know where they are if you stop in at a Tom Thumb or other place right off the interstate.

Hi Annie..I told them today I'll stay. Not like we have contracts on RV life. It's a good starting off spot for a month. What is your area??

I know that this is last years but I will need to find a cheap park where I can park my motor home, 27 foot Itasca, and a 12 foot enclosed trailer that I do routed signs in/out of. Older motor home but in very good shape appearance wise.

Escapees have a park in Florida you might contact for information.

I never stayed in one but been around lake okeechobee there are parks all around signs said $250-300 a month but not sure of how good they are hope it helps