• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RV Interior remodel help needed Clearwater FL

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Class C Tioga in really great shape mechanically, but that was previously remodeled away from the original makes-sense floorplan. And made a spaghetti looking mess of the house electrical system. Wanted - help with carpentry, solar electrical, some plumbing. It doesn't need to be pretty, I can manage that. Currently parked with electricity and water available, and a great lot owner ok with work being done there. Time crunch: I'm losing my affordable bricks and sticks by the end of the year.

Nellie that’s going to be hard to get someone around you but certainly not impossible. There is a guy in The Florida panhandle that renovates but I’m sure it’s expensive.

http://heintzdesigns.com/

There is a van build around Quartzsite this year where people will help if you head that way. It doesn’t have to be a van. It’s February 2-15 on Plomosa Rd there in Q.

I'm a carpenter craftsman that built in Clearwater Florida before. I'm out here in the dry desert northwest now. I can tell you that when it cools off in Florida and the humidity is still very high that contact cement type glues take as much as five times as long to get to the proper tacky state for applying laminates. So expect to apply double coats and very long waits between setups if you plan to use them.

maybe go to your local RV dealerships around you and ask if any service people who do that work might wanna chat with you about doing some side work for side income? Someone might jump at helping you cause they need the money?

Wish you the best, the end of the year is going to come fast at you.