RV aftermarket vent fans

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sl1966

Reaction score
so any thoughts to these? I'm looking at getting the vortex vent fan for the bathroom, and then the Fantastic vent (3 speed reversible) for the main cabin. I'd like to hear any pros/cons or competing brands that are better.<div><br></div><div>Thanks<br>Steve</div>

There are others that are as good, but none better. The one other thing I would consider as better is another Fantastic Fan product called the Endless Breeze. It is the exact same fan mounted in a portable housing with a cigarette lighter plug. I like it better than the roof mounted fans because it is portable, sit it somewhere close to you and have it blow direct on you. I think that is better than roof mount. Bob <br>

I like! Thanks Bob. I'm adding that to the list of things to buy.

I agree with Bob although would add that I don't think one is better than the other since they can do very different things. If funds permitted I think it would be good to have a Fantastic or comparable roof vent and the Endless breeze. In two of our three rigs we have&nbsp; powered roof vents and the Endless breeze in the other one.<br>I have a Shur-flo Power-aire I think it is called...the Platinum remote controlled one in the FourWheel camper, the Fan-tastic with reverse and thermostat in the bus conversion and the Endless breeze in the Chinookie...<br><br>I bought both rv roof vents on Ebay as take-offs for the cost of one new one. If you do that be sure you get the controls as well....<br>I bought the Endless breeze for $15 in a thrift store in Port Townsend, WA....<br><br>So bargains are to be had.....<br>Good luck,<br>Bri<br><br>