RTR 2016 Post Your Photos Here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team Peters said:
Here is a pano of the RTR camp I took this morning from the roof of the RV.

Go poke your neighbor in the white van with the tilt panels...direct him to the sun :)

We are loving this beautiful weather!

046a (2).jpg

And having fun at the RTR

Keeping the wood pile stocked

010a (2).jpg

Lining up for treats

006a (3).jpg

Photography walk led by Bob

037a (2).jpg

Dream Catcher class led by Diane

037a.jpg    038a.jpg    046a.jpg     045a (2).jpg                

Another beautiful sunset

054a.jpg

Attachments

• 046a (2).jpg
    046a (2).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 010a (2).jpg
    010a (2).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 006a (3).jpg
    006a (3).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 037a (2).jpg
    037a (2).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 037a.jpg
    037a.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 038a.jpg
    038a.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 046a.jpg
    046a.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 045a (2).jpg
    045a (2).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 054a.jpg
    054a.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for this thread!!
I just finished reading today's Bob blog and then this post.
It's a little depressing I wasn't able to attend !
Reminds me of Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band lyrics.
(Hey , everything reminds me of some song's lyrics , there are sooooo many clogging my brain)

The dogs waiting in line for treats was eerily familiar.
All the mechanics here at the truck repair (where I'm currently boondocking waiting for repairs to my rig )bring their dogs to work and I have a very similar greeting every day when I open my door. I pass out spoon sized shredded wheat (I ran out of the milk bones on the 4th day). 1 Black Lab , 1 Chesapeake Bay Retriever , 1 Boxer , 1 American Bulldog(named Olive Oyl !) There was a Golden Lab but his daddy took him to Florida for the winter.......

rvpopeye said:
The dogs waiting in line for treats was eerily familiar.
All the mechanics here at the truck repair (where I'm currently boondocking waiting for repairs to my rig )bring their dogs to work and I have a very similar greeting every day when I open my door. I pass out spoon sized shredded wheat (I ran out of the milk bones on the 4th day). 1 Black Lab , 1 Chesapeake Bay Retriever , 1 Boxer , 1 American Bulldog(named Olive Oyl !) There was a Golden Lab but his daddy took him to Florida for the winter.......

If you have a goat, just don't run out of Doritos!   :D

I'm gonna guess the YT vid is a goat eating Dorito's ?
I use a mobile hotspot and 2GB/month so YT is a no no ! :rolleyes:

It's a funny commercial than ran a few years ago where things got ugly when the goat's new owner ran out of Dorito's.

THX for the summary!
Wish more would do that when posting vid links ,,,,, so many posts that some of us can't watch.

In post #1 (top photo) and post # 15 (bottom photo) there's a picture of a white pick-up next to a tent. Anyone know who that is and possibly contact info ? Thanks.......
KinA

dang, I never saw this thread. thanks everybody for the pics. cant believe its been almost 6 months. well you know what that means, 1/2 way to another RTR. highdesertranger

I just saw this, and have to ad my 2 cents worth.

Sunrise on another beautiful day.  The paved road leading to RTR, known as "The Washboard".

Attachments

• Sunrise rtr.jpg
    Sunrise rtr.jpg
    745.4 KB · Views: 13
  • road to rtr.jpg
    road to rtr.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 14
rvpopeye said:
(Hey , everything reminds me of some song's lyrics , there are sooooo many clogging my brain)
Oh, good.  I thought it was just 'me'! ;)
Maybe if I make it to Quartzite we can host a 'name that tune' evening?? lol ::)
(The 'fix' is in!!:):)

These pics are so inspiring!!