Rock, and or Roll. EAT the brown Acid

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SternWake

Reaction score
We've all heard it, we've all heard it all, or at least thought we did.

My friend, who has turned me onto so much good music over the last decade is freaking out over this compilation.  My musical preferences are not even in this genre at the moment, but holy freaking shit, this song can change those preferences, with a vengence.

Wait,  before the full compilation is linked below, get your speakers lined up, check that you will not really disturb your neighbors too badly. Crank the volume.  Move the stuff which might be destroyed by your air guitar.  Do not insult this song with laptop speakers or smart phone speakers, or  anything which cannot be turned up and sound good.    Seriously.  

I'm not kidding.   This obscure song has those tickle fingers of joy which can reach up inside your skull and reawaken those parts you either did not know existed, or that you forgot were once there.

So good, so very very good.

[video=youtube]

Here is the first 2 albums of the compilations with so much obscure goodness within:

I've not yet explored it all, but the songs I have heard, well I think drummers of today need to take some lessons.

Different groove

Inspiration for Baby Driver, can't believe already 14 years old.

Ahh for the days you to actually know how to play

Check out The Hellacopters, Radio Moscow, Dead Meadow, Sienna Root and all related artists.

Good ole Rock and Roll with a bit of fuzz.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk