Road Pro Pizza Oven?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoundrel

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this product?&nbsp; I've been seeing them at the truck stops and it looks like something I could use if it works pretty well.&nbsp; But, I've had problems with other Road Pro products I've used in the past.&nbsp; I've heard very good things about Road Pro's other oven, but I think this one would be better suited for my needs.<br><br>http://www.amazon.com/RoadPro-RPSC-...p;keywords=road+pro+pizza+oven#productDetails

&nbsp;Get someone you know to buy one, wait a few months, and get it offa him for 10 bux. Just sayin'. ..Willy.

Had one, don't waste your money. Took 45 min to heat hotdogs. Tossed it into recycling bin.

it would have to draw allot of amps&nbsp;to cook anything.&nbsp; I looked for the amp draw but could not find.&nbsp; highdesertranger

btw share with us what other products you had problems with?&nbsp; highdesertranger

I agree with willy.&nbsp; those peltier devices are junk.&nbsp; they coolers are junk too.&nbsp; highdesertranger