Redpocket 10 Gig plan $23.25/month for any carrier

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John61CT said:
Weboost is just generic hardware.

I get it now. The weboost just helps with signal but one is still limited to however many GBs are on a plan.

In my mind I was thinking that was providing unlimited access. That would great though.

B and C said:
Not connecting has to do with roaming and not throttling.  The MVNO's don't roam, only the native carriers roam.  I used to have straight talk on Verizon.  I finally went native Verizon because a lot of places I like to go was roaming service.

Could have been roaming issue. Agree and will investigate. The MVNO had no clue. Have been traveling a lot and this was the first roaming issue I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the more expensive MVNOs have decent CS. 99% hardly worth bothering with, a bit of googling HoFo and you know 10x what their reps do.

Not that different from the mothership departments either, but at least in a real crisis they have tech types you might eventually get escalated to if you're persistent enough.

Consumer Cellular has a really great CS mindset, stellar reps, US-based, intelligent, well trained. Discounts for AARP members.

Just make sure to get their ATT SIM, not T-Mobile.

Note with a muliti-line account, all the lines share the same GB pool.

You can scale your plan up or down anytime, including within the billing month.

I always found Crickets CS to be wonderful. The chat on Red Pocket's site is great. 4gas has always answered and been helpful whenever I needed. I have only dealt with PC's4people in person but the visits were always short and successful.