Reddit

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently discovered /r/vandwellers and was thinking the same thing. It's impressive when you consider over 114 million people visity reddit each month.

Does CRVL encourage cross talk? I feel like there can be some positive overlap between communities.

I'm not sure what you mean by cross talk? I encourage people to stay on topic as much as possible but we aren't at all strict about it. Community is a very important aspect of the forum so we are open to whatever enhances it.

Off-topic stuff should be a small percentage of the forum, if it started to became dominate, I would re-consider and may want to limit it. As long as it enhances and doesn't detract, it's okay.
Bob

Camper_Van_man from this forum is a moderator of that forum, but denies it. Poor guy got community-ousted a while back (but still comes around here and there) for faking pix of his setup.

Otherwise, pretty decent forum. Lots of people there in their vans, and several of them have good info.

Camper_Van_man was an unusual and troubling member of this forum. I suspect he is back under another name but so far it's okay--barely! ;)

Any website that gets the info out is fine with me.
Bob

akrvbob said:
I'm not sure what you mean by cross talk? I encourage people to stay on topic as much as possible but we aren't at all strict about it. Community is a very important aspect of the forum so we are open to whatever enhances it.

Sounds good. That's what I was asking - just making sure it's ok to share information/links from here to there and vice versa.

It's all a bit beside the point for me now. I quit Reddit last night when they announced the formation of their creepy internet "government."

So it looks like I'm stuck with ya'll now. Or are ya'll stuck with me? : P

I shared the link because it was about van dwellers and no other reason. Just figured folks would like the additional info.