Real Address for the DMV ::: Where did I see that string?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan7600

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I was following a string regarding where to get your mail and now I can't find it.<br>Looks like the biggest problem is getting your new tags from the DMV and that they won't send<br>it to PO Boxes even though they look like physical addresses.&nbsp; I have a Postal Annex box for my <br>business that looks just like a suite number and it works great.&nbsp; <br>I heard UPS has similar boxes but somebody said the DMV knows the difference and will not send! <br>If this is still a major problem for full timers, I would think there is a real potential for some<br>entrepreneurial individual to set up something new in order to offer a sensible answer to travelers. <br><br>So what was the final story on this.<br>I can not imagine being full time and the DMV telling you you can't drive any more!!!

The UPS store does mine just fine and i received my new plates and tags &nbsp;no problem&nbsp;<br>the counter clerk there told me that they do it all the time for people either moving for work or rvliving<br><br>

I use a mail forwarder.&nbsp; a PMB and somebody is there all the time to take packages and sign for stuff. In Fl, and UPS is all they want.<br><br>James AKA Lynx

And the envelope please :::&nbsp; And the winner is................. <span style="font-size: xx-large; color: #ff0000;"><strong>UPS</strong></span>