PRoadPro Cooking

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lunch box cooker could heat a thawed burrito in about 20 minutes, about the same time as it takes my Omnia Oven. Some days it is more convenient to use the lunch box cooker than the Omnia Oven. I wouldn't even try to cook a raw spud in the lunch box cooker. That's a job for the Omnia or the frying pan. Or the pressure cooker.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for my tardy reply. Got a green bottle yesterday and all works perfectly so there must be an adapter to go on the hose for the part that connects to the regulator. I don’t know the terminology to search but will keep digging. I really appreciate all the suggestions.
I’m nearing full time nomad life for end of sept. All quite overwhelming still trying to get stuff sold and gear bought for my suv life.
Hope to see you all on the road and enjoy your company and hear your experiences.

I’ll report back if o find out what part I need!

Hi bro. Glad that part of the equation works. I think you posted in the wrong thread by accident but I knew what you meant. Umm ok i think what's going on is that either the regulator that goes into your Coleman stove is designed to not recieve a hose or the hose is designed not to hook into that type of threaded regulator. 

I had that happen when trying to use a torch tip on a hose. The torch had a nut inside it that protruded too far to fit all the way into the hose whereas a green bottle had a deep entry way that would accommodate that longer nut round the torches center pin.