PostScanMail [emoji35]

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncagingmyspirit

Reaction score
I've been with post-scan mail for about a year. No problems until today, when I received an email receipt for $2 for picking up my mail. First time I'd ever gotten this receipt so I contacted ask why. They told me the location now charges a fee. I look up my billing statements in their system, and I see that I've been charged twice for $6 each in March. They never sent me a receipt and never sent me a service note saying "hey we're going to start charging you."

I'm now looking at other places. Any recommendations? I need a place I can currently pick up local to me until I get back on the road

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Went through my account and discovered they have been sneaking in extra fees in March and they overcharged me in both February and January. Never had a problem with them in 2020, so I didn't bother checking the monthly subscription receipt email. They figured I would never notice. They were right until now.

UPDATE:
The CEO Helmy reached out to me regarding my experience yesterday. Helmy has refunded me the $14. Up until yesterday (3/27/2021) I had nothing but pleasant things to say about PostScanMail. All of my mail has been scanned and handled professionally. The location business is very friendly. I like being able to log into my account online...and I now see I should have done it more often, and not just blindly trust that everything was fine.

.... I will say this though... This is proof why hiring the right Customer Service Representatives (Representatives of a company) is incredibly important.