Peral Backup Camera WHOA $$$

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The primary problem with remote cameras has always been battery life. If they've come up with a system that doesn't require  maintenance for months at a time, that's probably not a bad deal when you consider that most people will pay for installation of a wired system on top of the price...

Mine's hard wired and is powered by the van's electrical system. And since it's not the license plate frame type, I could put it where I wanted (up high, looking downward), and I can angle it so it can be a constant rear view mirror.

MrNoodly said:
Mine's hard wired and is powered by the van's electrical system. And since it's not the license plate frame type, I could put it where I wanted (up high, looking downward), and I can angle it so it can be a constant rear view mirror.

Could you live a link to your device?
Are you happy with it? Would you buy that brand again? Is there another you would get if buying today?
Thanks!

Van_Lady

I like that too actually. I may end up wanting two of them if I purchase a travel trailer; one to back up with and one to watch behind the trailer.