Pegboard / Vinyl panels

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janncwebb

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide what I am going to put on the walls of my van. So far, I know I'm going to first put some sticky strips of RattleTrap. Then I'm going to insulate with maybe denim or cotton insulation (locally manufactured). On some video (I thought it was at Van Build, but maybe not), I saw someone putting some planking that looked like wood but that was very flexible vinyl-type. I've been told you can get it at Home Depot, but cannot find it there. Anyone know anything about that? 

Also, I was in my sticks and bricks garage and saw my pegboard out there. I thought that might be a good thing for some areas of the van walls. Anyone tried this? I guess it's sorta' old-fashioned, but might be very handy. I think it could be spray painted successfully.

At Home Depot I saw some of that new sticky tile-look squares. It comes in several designs but looks like tile. The squares interlock as if you were truly putting on squares of small tile. Any thoughts on that? I thought it might be nice for over a counter that was your kitchen area. I wouldn't want to do much of it because each square (about a square foot) is $7.