PBS nomad segment..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a good piece. If I’m not mistaken I think I saw it before so it must’ve been re-broadcast. Did you like how Bob invaded the income question. LOL he’s a good man and has worked for everything he gets and does so much good for others I’m glad he makes enough to do it. Bob discouraged me in an email to do something on YouTube but I don’t think he understood that I wasn’t going to do van life. There’s too much of that stuff. I’ve got something else I’m working on but I don’t think I’m going to monetize it I don’t want it to look like I endorse some of the things that they advertise. I’m going to do it just for fun and for the hundreds of people that I used to have come into our nature center before I retired.

Thanks for the clip, mpruet, and thanks again to Bob -- Good piece.

Fortunately for the video, I didn't see myself in there, but I did see my Van -- WooHoo !

We famous now :)

Johnny

I saw it last night and noticed a pop up that stated that parts of it had aired prior.  

I think that it was good as there will have been people who didn't see the original piece.   To
make sense of this second part for them the recapping of the earlier presentation would
keep them from feeling  they had missed out.  Good thinking PBS !  

The interview with Bob will definitely resonate with hoards of people who know nothing about this low bucks way of being a full time RV'er and the benefits it could afford or provide them.

That was really well done. Now I’m going to have to go find Meeks cooking show if I can remember what it’s called.

eDJ_ said:
The interview with Bob will definitely resonate with hoards of people who know nothing about this low bucks way of being a full time RV'er 
and promote thousands more to want to start youtube channels, :exclamation: