pay/barter for your time

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cygvan

Reaction score
mods, wasnt sure what section to post this so feel free to move it.<br><br>if anyone is interesting in making a few bucks or bartering for camp privileges, i own some property that i would like photographed/evaluated/checked on in new mexico.<br><br>pm me for details.

What is your time frame for this? &nbsp;I'll be wintering down there and I am doing the same thing for someone else in Oklahoma on the way. &nbsp;It won't be until Jan/Feb though.

i dont really have an exact time frame but something between now and thanksgiving would be best.&nbsp; i plan to be there in april. jan/feb may be too far out but thank you for the reply. if it turns out to be later rather than earlier then ill pm you. thanks again.

im near el morro on the other side of the state.

I see, the Ramah area ,Cibola county .Lots of ranchettes over there like tierra verde.<span style="color: #444444; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: 16px;"><br></span>

Check out facebook for your area. I have a place in Pine Meadow that fb group people that live there year around keep a check out for me.