Monthly dividends stocks exist!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbankid12

Reaction score
I wish I knew about this decades ago but monthly dividend stocks exist!!! So far I invested about 3,500 into them and I now regularly (as in each month ) make about 27 in profit! Which I reinvent to make that 27 increase a bit more each month!!!!

Had I known this decades ago I could have been living in a minivan investing  600-800 each month instead of paying rent and eventually my monthly profits would be what 1,000 a month 2,000 a month!? 1k a month means you just need to work pt or ft for a few months and then you can travel with the vanlife! 

Imagine the possibilities! 

Sad to say I’m heading back into renting an apartment again, only because I have a dog I need to care for while I work a retail job.. but I’m working on developing my online writing career so I can move back into my minivan and save even more!! 

Anyone listening to this I strongly recommend you get started today! One share is 8 bucks and pays 6 cents a month in profits .. I created a monthly spreadsheet that way I can track it each month and watch my investment grow! 

This economy has been screwing the poor and barely middle class to benefit shareholders… well become a shareholder and benefit instead of continuing to suffer..

Not an end all solution, but I wish I knew this years ago! 

Even quarterly dividend stocks have good ROI just x4/12 to find the monthly equivalent. 

It’s a new hobby of mine I invested a few hours in.. not complicated just takes some time to build confidence. I opened it with 300 bucks and tried it out and after 3 months of watching the dividends come in like clockwork I was ready to invest more.

Having 2-3 if not more different stocks helps diversify risk but compared to renting lol the risk is tiny. Cause renting results in zero risk of getting any of that money back! 

I’m not a investment genius or anything just wanted to share what I wish somebody told me ages ago! Do your own research, check dividend histories, calculate ROI, and start making money by not paying rent ?

Assuming that taking a small investment and letting it grow exponentially is the primary goal while receiving a monthly dividend then I will make a presentation for here at the Nomad's forums in my own thread regarding that topic. I would have done so here, as the Reading Randomness skill is based on stock trading. But this thread is about stocks specifically. I find it interesting. My grandmother lived on her investment dividends for more than 40 years. Smart lady.