Passing of a friend, Dan McGrath

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyl4rk

Reaction score
With a sad heart I am reporting that Dan McGrath passed away yesterday in Milton, FL.  His sister reports that he passed away in his sleep.

Dan was at the 2016 RTR and camped at the Colorado River with a larger group.  He drove a Astro van with a trailer and accompanied his black dog, Sadie.

We visited Dan this March in Florida and had a great time with him, van camping by the river at property that he was caretaking.  We will miss him.

Paul and Anne-Marie

Thanks Paul for passing this along!

Dan was fun to camp with that winter on the Colorado. We missed him last winter.

I'm so sad. Danny and I texted jokes back and forth. I remember him for being happy and always had a good laugh.

skyl4rk said:
With a sad heart I am reporting that Dan McGrath passed away yesterday in Milton, FL.  His sister reports that he passed away in his sleep.
Sad news indeed. Losing friends is hard, but remembering the good times you had with them will at least keep them alive in your Heart.
It sounds like he was a great person.