Pacific Northwest Summer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimbopolo

Reaction score
Hi All,

Left Alabama 3 weeks ago to spend the summer in a region of the U.S. I've never visited before.

It's been a fantastic trip so far. No offense to the 'big rigs' and the people that love them, but I wouldn't trade my van for any other set-up. No kidding.

I'm in central Oregon now, which resembles nothing like summer the last 2 days. It's been blustery and unpleasant. Lows over the next few nights in the low 30's. But .... it still beats the heck out of the sauna that is the Deep South.

Here's my blog link if you want to follow along:

http://kimbopolo.blogspot.com/

Happy Travels!

I read your post Baby Get New Shoes. Why don't you have a spare tire?

I was raised in eastern Oregon. There are only two seasons there. Winter and August.

Up until yesterday, we've had unusually good weather in Western WA for May & June. Believe me, May and June are usually cold and rainy.

Kim, I'm so glad you're on the forum! How long will you be out West? I will probably be back from Alaska in August sometime. Love to see you again!
Bob

Hi Bob,

I'll be here throughout the summer and start heading homeward about mid-August.

It's been a real bummer not being able to communicate with you. You probably don't remember me telling you months ago that, for some bizarre reason we may never know, I can't comment on your blog. But I remain a dedicated reader.

This inability to communicate was especially hard today when I read your blog post. It broke my heart to learn about Homer. I'm so glad I got to walk with him.

Now, I've told my fur-kids to seek Homer out at the Rainbow Bridge and show him where all the best kibble is and to point out all the slowest rabbits.

I look forward to seeing you at Quartzsite in 2015 for sure.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to follow along on your epic journey.

Kim

HMMMMM, I wonder how the rabbits feel about that!

This coming January it RTR 2015, is that what you meant? I sure hope so!
Bob