Ordering CT in next 7 days! What would you do different?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mothercoder

Reaction score
It seems like I've been in the forums forever what with being sidelined a year with my shoulder injury.  But the time has come!  I'm two months away from retirement and the salesman said to give them 12 weeks to order and customize the trailer.  So I have to sit down and do some hard thinking and planning so I can tell them where I want things like windows, door and outlets placed.  Duncan, I've seen your CAD drawings and that has really helped me get my mind spatially oriented (not an easy task for me).  

For those who have a CT, what would you do differently?  I can't go bigger ($$) and I am limited by what I can do myself, but as far as layout goes and options you wish you had gotten right out the gate??  

I'm heavy in the middle of selling all my sh!t, figuring out what can go with me and what I still need to purchase.  

It's getting real.  Hard to wrap my head around.   :s :huh:

Wow, what a relief!  When I read the title of this thread, I thought you were getting a CT scan next week and wanted to know what others would have done differently so as not to not put themselves in a position where they'd need one.   :p