• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nomad looking for front van seat with base to be used as driver seat c30 Chevy van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafir

Reaction score
I live in my beloved old van in central Florida in Apopka Florida at my Brothers house and I need a seat with base to be used as a driver seat .. if someone who doesn't need their passenger seat and base that would like to donate it to me ... I'd be very grateful My home on wheels is a c30 Chevy van 1983 more like a box truck van set up but it's home .. I'm very handy at installing .. my seats was trashed beyond use and the base is rusted very thin ...I have replaced the floor and now I'm ready to install a driver seat ... I've been out of work now over a year due to things beyond my control VA is helping me deal with life the best I can ... from this old veteran thanks for taking the time to listen to my needs .. thank you leafir

Welcome to the CRVL forums leafir! People sometimes remove the passenger seat so that they can use that space for storage. Hope someone has one to give to you!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Posted by leafir - Yesterday, 11:58 AM. "my seats was trashed beyond use and the base is rusted very thin"
highdesertranger said:
You could always just get a swivel base for it.  Highdesertranger
?????