newcomer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg63

Reaction score
Hello everyone,Hve been coming to cheap rv living must be almost 2 years.Found it just doing some browseing around the web.
have always loved to camp and the like.Im from mass and newhampshire southern.Im 63 and im on veterans ret.Hope to head out there
around june to aug of 2017.Love the site all the wonderful pics,the documentry,everything i just love it.Must go now will be back.
HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND.Greg eggleston

Howdy Neighbor! Thanks you for your service and sacrifice. I'm in North Central MA but spend a lot of time in NH and ME.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Greg63, Welcome I am also from north central Mass to and I mostly travel 3-4 months a year in the winter, now that I'm retired. It's a great way of seeing the country and experiencing life and meeting so many people.

Heya Greg
Great you finally decided to post.
I'm in Maine right now , know how spending winter up here sucks.
"Go west ,young man ." south west that is.

hello and thankyou,I dont have a rv yet im paying off my ford fusion which will be june 2017.I have a little more debt than my car but everything should be paid off by my time line.
Im leaning toward a chey cargo van,been thinking a one ton pickup with a light camper for the back.thinking maybe something other than gas.

rvpopeye said:
Heya Greg
Great you finally decided to post.
I'm in Maine right now , know how spending winter up here sucks.
"Go west ,young man ." south west that is.

Thanks rvpopeye,was in cali june and part of july 1970,then came back from nam and was again at camp pendelton from may 71 to jan72.I always wanted to get back out there,
Dont like the cold here in the winter last winter was awful.I cant wait to get out there where the tribe is.It will happen.

cyndi said:
Howdy Neighbor! Thanks you for your service and sacrifice. I'm in North Central MA but spend a lot of time in NH and ME.

Welcome to the CRVL forums!  To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Your welcome cyndi and thankyou..

Oberneldon said:
Greg63,  Welcome I am also from north central Mass to and I mostly travel 3-4 months a year in the winter, now that I'm retired.  It's a great way of seeing the country and experiencing life and meeting so many people.

Thanks oberneldon.I will do this full time in 2017.Yes a great way to go.