Newcomer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roaddog

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am a retired Texas teacher. I've dreamed of being able to just get on the road and travel. It was not until I found cheaprvliving.com that I realized how I could achieve my dream. (Thank you, Bob!) I recently purchased a Ram Promaster 2500 that I plan to convert. I've also read several books about living in various types of road vehicles. Thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Sincerely,
roaddog

Hi and welcome to the CRVL forums, road dog! And congratulations on your retirement!!! You forgot to post pictures of your van!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi roaddog, nice to meetcha. You bought the van I've been drooling over. Pictures please as you get them. :)

Have fun with the conversion! :)

cyndi said:
Hi and welcome to the CRVL forums, road dog! And congratulations on your retirement!!! You forgot to post pictures of your van!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you for your welcome. We've had ice and rain here for the last few weeks, so my van is a bit dirty right now. I'll post pictures when I get it washed. Have a great day!

roaddog

Roaddog, welcome, we're glad you're here!! That Ram Promaster is huge inside, it will make a wonderful home!! Please, start a conversion thread, I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Bob