Newcomer here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oaknollbaby53

Reaction score
Hello folks, 

I live in Joshua Tree, and have just recently retired from my trade as a mechanic, 46 years....tictoc, wow, it sure does fly by!
  I have not found my home on wheels yet, I'm being very picky, but I'll find it. My temporary home will be my '97 Geo Metro.
  Looking forward to this next adventure!

Steve

Hey welcome to the forum! I am just a few months ahead of you. Bought my van, I think it was just after the first of the year. Spent my first night in it off the grid just last night! Hope you move on from the Metro soon! :)

--Joe

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

I'll welcome you to check out my websites below.  The first for a simple mod of a Van to get on the road with inexpensively,  and the second a Portal of information/links to plan destinations or navigate your way once on the road.  You may find something in them useful.

All the best !

Welcome, time can really just slip away. Kind of a wakeup call to get out there and make the rest of one's time really count!

Welcome Oaknollbaby to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome aboard !
WOW living in that little 3 banger will be a real test !
They sure do make a great toad though.

Good luck with the hunt..........

Latest posts