Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Evening all, I have been following Bob, and many others for a year and a half. Been living fulltime for a couple of years now. Missed last years RTR due to putting new frontend on my 05 Ford F350 dulley. Gonna make it this year, :) . Hoping to make lots of New friends, Looking forward to it. Coming to Quartzsite/Ehrenburg area in a few weeks.

Welcome to the CRVL forums AncientoneWandering!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

AncientoneWandering said:
Evening all, I have been following Bob, and many others for a year and a half. Been living fulltime for a couple of years now. Missed last years RTR due to putting new frontend on my 05 Ford F350 dulley. Gonna make it this year, :) . Hoping to make lots of New friends, Looking forward to it. Coming to Quartzsite/Ehrenburg area in a few weeks.

An '05 F350 Dually, 'eh?  Yeah, I've never seen any of those before!  :D

AncientoneWandering said:

I am a newbie..I just learned about cheaprvliving on  facebook..So the past few days have been watching Bob's videos.I live close to St louis, but definitely want to make the 1600 mile trip there..I am 65 going on 66, have a boring life living in a RV ,I use to be a truck driver, so that long trip won't bother me. but I am a more outdoors person , love nature, and love to camp..bringing a tent, but will be prepared for the change in the weather...I live in a cold climate anyway..but I want to enjoy nature more than I can here..Will be so glad to meet Bob in person.

I am a newbie..I just learned about cheaprvliving on facebook..So the past few days have been watching Bob's videos.I live close to St louis, but definitely want to make the 1600 mile trip there..I am 65 going on 66, have a boring life living in a RV ,I use to be a truck driver, so that long trip won't bother me. but I am a more outdoors person , love nature, and love to camp..bringing a tent, but will be prepared for the change in the weather...I live in a cold climate anyway..but I want to enjoy nature more than I can here..Will be so glad to meet Bob in person.

Whoo, I'm on my way south in the morning, to warmer weather.  Colorado getting to darn cold, 18 in the morning anit gonna cut it. Lol. See ya all in Erhnburg in a few weeks. Gonna Turtle my way there and smell the roses along the way!  :cool: