Newbie looking to outfit Ford Transit Connect

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadyspot

Reaction score
Looking for ideas to outfit my van in the future. Currently in Chattanooga TN and winter 5 months in St Pete FL all while working from home on the computer. I am 62 years old

Brenda

Welcome Brenda to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

shadyspot said:
Looking for ideas to outfit my van in the future. Currently in Chattanooga TN and winter 5 months in St Pete FL all while working from home on the computer. I am 62 years old

Brenda

Bob interviewed a person that lived in his connect awhile back. Their youtube name was tobyintranset which may be of some help to you.

Check out Lady Bugout. She's an older lady living in her Transit Connect, love what she's done with it. This first video is a bit long, but she has so many others with specific advice for specific issues.

Brenda
Welcome to another TN Volunteer. I am currently looking for a FTC pickings are very slim. Hope that you have the conversion you hoped for.

I have a Ford Transit Connect. Very minimal, but it works for me. I have watched several of the videos listed above and found them helpful.