New to the forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offthegriddernm

Reaction score
Hello all. Thank you Bob,KC et al. Found Bob on YT and we watched many videos. Enjoyed and exciting. Was a step van dweller back in the early 80's for a year and it was really good but lots of negative stigmatization In Calli at that time. Now after building off the grid solar dream house :heart: isolated in Northern Mountains. I am finding winters increasingly un-bearable and like Bob tired of being shackled to home maintenance and there has got to be more to life as we retire, than just existing and trying to keep up with inflation. :dodgy: Hoping to get something as I sold my snowbirding RV in 2016 and make it to the RTR 2018 and join the tribe. :)

Welcome offthegrid to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
Welcome offthegrid to the CRVL forums!  To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.  highdesertranger

Ok thanks I will look into those later when I return ~

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have your here.

Please join us in Quartzsite next January for a couple of weeks.

Best wishes...