new to forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandman37

Reaction score
hello all, i'm new to the forum and the whole lifestyle. I am in the process of getting ready to build a van, and am in search of a builder to help me. I currently have a 6x10 cargo trailer that I used to go the the last rtr. I didn't spend much time there as it was my first venture out into this voyage. anyway, i'm looking to have a van to take where ever I can get help building to what I need. or at the very least some advise along the way. I will be coming to the next rtr to hopefully make new friends and get the van started. I did briefly meet a few folks while there, if you are one of them, feel free to contact me. also if any of you ever travel through north Dakota, feel free to stop and meet me. you can park at my shop and i'll help with what ever I can. i've posted my info below. take care all.  Dan

velva n.d.
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_3322.JPG
    IMG_3322.JPG
    257 KB
Welcome to the CRVL forums...

You've come to the right place for help, info and ideas on van and cargo trailer builds...

Safe travels...

Welcome dandman to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. check your PM's. highdesertranger

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you join us.