New to forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comal Cat

Reaction score
Full-time RVer in a 5th wheel for about 8 years now in a semi-permanent location because of my husband's job, wanting to branch out into van dwelling part of the year.  Married 30 years, officially retired as of 9/27/17 and I'm really happy about one of these!  LOL  I'll let you guess which one!  I have a disabled daughter and 2 Dachshunds who will be traveling with me when I purchase my van later this year.  I've watched every you tube video several times on build-outs, travels, etc. and look forward to seeing more.  Glad to be here!   :angel: See you on the road soon, I hope!

Hello, and welcome!! Lots of wonderful folks and information here, feel free to dive right in.

Recently retired here too, ain' it grand?!?!

Hi Comal Cat and welcome. Best of luck on your build out and hope have a great time on the road!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Cat! It sounds like you are ready to get out on the road! Keep us updated on your progress. ;-)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum. Yes, lots of great ideas are here and in the off-shoots this site has formed. I have been part time van dwelling for about eight months now. I live four days a week in the big city in my "cheap apartment" and then home with the family on the weekends. The van has allowed me to keep the job. ...I hate it, but until I get to the R-word, it pays the bills!

Again, welcome and I look forward to hearing about your adventures!

--jg

Latest posts